Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The wait is over!

You've been so patient!
I cannot believe how fortunate I've been in the last year. 
After taking the plunge (and the water was deep!) and opening my very own 
art gallery and espresso cafe last year, I took a sabbatical from portrait painting.

I've received so many emails, asking when I might be able to start painting again. 
I'm happy to announce that the wait is over (almost) - this summer I will be working away at the wait list and accepting new commissions.

and of course, if you find yourself in Chatham, stop in and see me at DeKoKo's!

I look forward to hearing from you!

~ Christy

4 comments:

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Christy, I am so happy for you. I bet it's been quite the adventure for you. So glad your going to get back into portraits. I love seeing the art you create!

Jane said...

This is so sweet , very well captured.

Floriana Quaini said...

Ciao, you have captured an istant very well. I like also the colours and the details that give to the child life and naturalness...beatiful!
Ciao, Floriana

Christy DeKoning said...

thank you! it's wonderful to know that even though I disappeared for a while, my art-loving friends are still out there!