Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Etsy "Front Page Material" for 2011

It's always fun to see your items on the front page of Etsy. I used to receive notifications on Facebook whenever my work was featured - but I seem to have lost that functionality (probably due to my own misguided fiddling with code and/or permissions!) so I thought it would be fun to show off a few of the front pages from 2011 that I've had a spot in... not to mention, I thought you could use a really long run-on sentence just to shake things up a bit!

We'll start with yesterday:



... and then "little blue bird" was once again an alternate on March 1st, so I've included the slide show which also features the alternates:



This is from February 1st:



And my first front-page entry of the year - January 11:

No comments: