Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Are you thinking about Christmas?


I just received an order of art cards in the mail. I love how they were packed in their own little jewel case, which will keep them safe and clean until they move on to their new homes.

I chose my "Nutcracker" painting from last Christmas to use as the image on these art cards.
They are standard ACEO size - like a hockey card - 2.5 x 3.5 inches

and the cool part ...
the cards are printed on both sides, and have the same glossy feel as a playing card.

What do you think? You can find them in both my Etsy and ArtFire shops!

Buy Handmade Gifts this Christmas!

3 comments:

Diana Evans said...

funny to read this post!!! I am in the midst of a ton of Christmas projects!!! what fun!!!

Christy DeKoning said...

it's good to be busy, Diana!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Beautiful prints!