Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I was on vacation - really!!!!

I didn't drop dead from toxic paint fumes... I was away, exploring the Bruce Peninsula and feeding my soul with sparkling crystal clear water, fascinating rock formations, exciting vistas and interesting wildlife.

Once I get to the bottom of my emails and find my desk again, I will have new art to post.

Until then, here's a peek at the lush life I was living:

Caves at Flower Pot Island

Early Morning, Hope Bay

Big Tub Harbour, Tobermory

Nathan in the sand dunes at Kincardine

3 comments:

danny said...

I liked your paintings which is showing your deep imaginative instincts.
I hope you will be sharing with us your next photo gallery

Christy DeKoning said...

Thank you Danny :-)

Pam of Always Artistic said...

What a beautiful place to visit. Thank you for sharing your photos, they are beautiful!