Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Audrey Hepburn in the spotlight.

Today seems to be all about Audrey, so I thought a quick blog post might be in order.

Did you watch my short, quirky video last month where I briefly attempted to demonstrate how to paint with red wine? The clip was made with my webcam, and is a mirror image, but it gives you a bit of background on this painting below.

The original portrait is sold, however I've just listed two different giclee print versions: ACEO (2.5 x 3.5 inches) and 8x10

audrey hepburn original painting in wine
8x10 Giclee Fine Art Print

Another one of my Audrey Hepburn prints is featured in a treasury on Etsy right now. You can view all the Holly Golightly handmade items your heart desires!

And just so you know, I proudly support the Audrey Hepburn Children's Fund, and you can help just by purchasing my art. With every sale of Audrey Hepburn prints in my shop, I donate 10% back to the fund.

5 comments:

Marlene said...

your portrait of her is gorgeous.

Rita said...

Lovely! I am huge Audrey Hepburn fan.

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Beautiful portrait! The video was cool! I C & C'd the treasury too!

cedar chest said...

Audrey Hepburn is my dream. I am her number one fan. Having that portrait on my room is going to be dream come true. Thank you for sharing that photo.

Christy DeKoning said...

Thank you Marlene!

Thanks Rita, and you're definitely not alone in your admiration of Audrey Hepburn and all she has contributed to our beautiful world.

Pam, thank you - I can't remember if I commented on the treasury yet, will have to go check.

Cedar Chest, I'm always thrilled to read feedback such as yours. I'm touched that you're so happy with the paintings.