Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

ACEO sale starts Friday

Got a hankerin' for some new, original art on your walls?

Well, hold onto your jugular because I'm having a MASSIVE HUGE TOTALLY AWESOME SALE this weekend only.

All my original ACEO paintings will be marked down to $10 each from Friday until Sunday at midnight. That's three days to go crazy buying original art!

Here's a sampling of what's on sale:

2.5 x 3.5 inches
original ACEO painting on claybord


2.5 x 3.5 inches
original painting on claybord

2.5 x 3.5 inches
original painting on 140lb cold press paper

... and as if all these ACEO paintings on sale isn't enough, there are even some brand spankin' new items in my shop to choose from!

1" button
 $1 each at etsy
because really, it's what we all need more of.


2.25" Glass Pocket Mirror
$5 at etsy

And loads more. So I'll see you this weekend!

9 comments:

alcatmom said...

More cowbell! LOL!! I loved that SNL skit!

Marlene said...

I will stop by and check out your sale.

Christy DeKoning said...

Yes, when things are looking down, I just start jiving around the house a la Will Ferrell with a cowbell lol.

Marlene, thanks - I'll be adding more this weekend, too!

And please tell your friends, as this was a totally last-minute sale and I'd love to get the word out and make room in my shop for more ACEOs

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Good Luck with your sale! You have such beautiful paintings I am sure you will have some sales! :)

Christy DeKoning said...

Thanks Pam, yes a few have sold already and I'm adding more as we go along!

Terry Banderas said...

Like your new posts. Hope you are doing well. Looks like you are promoting your art well.

Laurel Zegar said...

I just had a party last night, and everyone loved the portrait you did of Caleb around Christmas. I was getting them your information when I saw the 6 month wait list. Way to go!!!!! I told my mom pretty soon I'll be able to brag about owning a Christy Dekoning original =)Thank you again for doing such an amazing job, I still get a big smile on my face whenever I see it.

smellyrhinostudio said...

the retro girl looks a bit like you. ;)

Christy DeKoning said...

Hi Terry,
Yes, for us artists without representation we must do it all ourselves! I go weeks without a post, then a flurry of posts, then another dry spell - but it all seems to work out in the end, and it makes me so happy to know that you and others pop in every once in a while to see what I'm up to. Thank you!

Laurel, I LOVE to read that my art is being enjoyed. Thank you for sharing my name with your friends and family. Caleb is such a beautiful boy, his portrait was a pleasure to paint.

Becca, I never realized that but I see now that we share the same eyebrows :-)

Now I simply cannot delay any longer and must go draw a name for the May giveaway!