Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Love, Bunnies, Quilts and Sushi


Love, originally uploaded by jnmerrit.

How could I not share this?

These beautiful animals live with my good friend, Jen Merritt.

I was browsing her Flickr stream today, wondering if she'd like to collaborate with me for a community arts initiative project coming up with the theme:

"Small Animals, Big Spaces" (or something like that)

... and of course her bunny came to mind. I just love Bernie and Bunny. 


You can also check out Jen's fabulous new quilted pillow in her Etsy shop, PersephonesPlunders



I'll leave you today with my favourite item from Jen's shop. "For the Birds" mini sushi set.

So sweet, tiny and full of spring!


I'm off to work on some portraits so I can make time for this project.

I feel like Cinderella,
hurrying off to do her chores
so she can go to the ball!

7 comments:

smellyrhinostudio said...

that is soo stinkin' cute!!

pinkglitterfae said...

what a great photo! they look so cute together. Can't wait to see what you come up with

Jen Merritt said...

oh my, how cute are those babies?

Marlene said...

The animals are so adorable, amazing how they can get along.

Laura said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!
And the quilted pillow is great too :)

Christy DeKoning said...

Thank you all for the great comments!

Good luck in the portrait giveaway for April :-)

(thanks Jen for letting me show off your beauties)

Pam of Always Artistic said...

What an adorable pair. Great pillow and what a cool sushi set!