Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Zazzle Awards!

I know I don't talk about Zazzle very often, but my artwork has received a bit of attention there lately so I thought I would share it with you.

This Easter Bunny greeting card won a Today's Best Award at Zazzle today:

Bunz the cool painted bunny card
Bunz the cool painted bunny by ChristyDeKoning

and this Barn Swallow Mousepad won the same award two days ago:

I go through phases where I remember for a few days to create some Zazzle products with my new paintings - then I forget again for a month. My Zazzle shop seriously needs an overhaul, but that will be a rainy day kind of thing.

Actually, I tend to work my best on rainy days.
Unless I have a good book to read.
(the last book I read was #8 of the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris - I'm not quite ready to let go of the buzz from it and start something new just yet)

While we're speaking of books, what was the last book you really enjoyed?


2 comments:

Alex Zonis said...

These are really cute! Well deserving of awards. Congratulations!

Pam of Always Artistic said...

Congratulations on the awards! These are both beautiful!