Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Twilight Art on eBay

I recently finished another round of Twilight ACEO art cards in my studio. I kept the theme a little moody blue, like my first two paintings, with the same sort of dark, slightly abstract quality.

Now is your opportunity to bid on them over at eBay. I accidentally listed them for only 3 days last week, so unfortunately you don't have much time - they end tonight! But if they don't sell, I will probably set up one more auction for a full week. Bidding starts at $20. As most of you know, I don't do auctions very often but I'd like to try adding a few a month and see how it develops. My seller name is Christy*Art

"Bella Dreaming"
bid now on eBay

"Bella Dreaming" is a labour of love for me. From the first time I saw the movie I wanted to paint this scene, but wasn't sure where to go with it, what style to use, etc. Now that I've finally created this, I'm eager to repaint it much larger. The dynamic hits of red are what really pull it together for me.

Jacob

Being a Twilight fan myself, these small portraits are near and dear to me so I don't give them away easily. I held on to the first two originals for as long as possible before finally selling them on Etsy and Boundless Gallery.

"Bella"
bid now on eBay

Of course, I'd love your support so please do stop by and view the listing or even better, place a bid!

Know someone who might be interested? I love being ReTweeted!

Please leave your comments, I really enjoy reading them. And have no fear, I'm currently working on Rosalie, Jasper, Esme, Alice and Carlisle. With a video demo too!
Register on ArtFire.com

2 comments:

Korianne said...

Your really know what will catch my fancy don't you? Awesome job as usual!

Christy DeKoning said...

Hi Kori!
Thanks for stopping by. I really want to paint something for the Mortal Instruments series but I'm a little snowed under right now. It's at the back of my mind anyway - so glad you like these :-)
So what book do you recommend this week?