Pages

Monday, June 22, 2009

Win a Free Mini Portrait


I'm sharing a portrait comp with you - it's not mine, but a very talented artist in Australia named Kim Barker who paints amazing acrylic portraits. I've entered, and of course I encourage you all to do the same!

So here are the ways to win:

WIN YOUR OWN FREE MINI PORTRAIT by Kim Barker at Laketrees.blogspot.com

Kim is offering her readers the opportunity to win a Free Mini Portrait this month..
# the Mini Portrait is 25cm x 25cm (10" x 10") - acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas..
# free postage
# value: $250 (au)
# one person/subject of the winner's choice
# winner will be selected from a random generator at the end of this month

What you can do:
1. leave a comment here =1 entry per comment
2. post about the competition at your blog with a link back to laketrees = 10 entries
3. RETWEET this post on twitter = 1 entry per tweet
4. Subscribe to laketrees by Email = 5 entries


Register on ArtFire.com

1 comment:

Kim said...

thanks for the great post Christy...
I'll have to start adding your entries up asap.... ;)
hey I see you took a trip to Paris.... how wonderful.... my favourite city :))