Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hannibal and an ArtFire Sale - what a yummy combo!

Just before I jetted off to Paris, I had a rather unique commission: Two ACEO paintings depicting scenes involving Hannibal Lecter.

To make things even stranger, the paintings were commissioned by a client in Paris! Ah, sweet coincidence.

So today I have just a quick blog to let everyone know that I'm having a little sale.

I've marked down everything in my ArtFire shop by 15% until Sunday night, June 14 2009. That includes commissions too! ArtFire makes it very easy to put items in my shop on sale (Etsy = not-so-easy) so you'll probably find that sales happen more often over at ArtFire.

It's kind of my "back to work" sale, now that the Paris glow is starting to ebb a bit. On that note, I bought myself a Tassimo espresso machine last week to keep the "Cafe Ambience" going around here.

I haven't listed giclee prints of this yet, but please do send me a note if you're interested. Strangely, my Dad jumped on the bandwagon and wants an 8x10!

(this blog entry is reprinted from my Official Art Blog)

2 comments:

Manon Doyle said...

Your painting is terrific but if kind of freaks me out...lol! What an interesting commission!

Christy DeKoning said...

Thank you Manon - I know it was a little creepy painting it too!