Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Back from Paris and feeling refreshed!

I'm happy to be back in my studio after spending an unforgettable 4 days in Paris - but of course now I'm anxious to plan my next trip!

We had an amazing time, and the weather was fabulous - clear blue skies, perfect for walking around this beautiful city. Here I am after spending the morning walking through the Tuileries Gardens, riding the carousel, and stopping for a photo opportunity outside the Musee de Louvre.

We stayed in the village of Montmartre and enjoyed breathtaking views of Sacre Coeur from our Rooftop Vista apartment. This photo was taken from the kitchen window!


Now that I'm back in the studio, I've reopened my Etsy shop and will be taking Portrait Commissions again. Turnaround time is presently about 4-6 weeks, as I have a little bit of a waiting list.

Nice to come home and have work waiting for me.

2 comments:

Manon Doyle said...

Sounds like a great trip!!

Christy DeKoning said...

Thanks Manon it was fabulous!