Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Fees increase, Automotive paintings

I have to be quick today, because my pink dye job needs to be washed out in 10 minutes.

Priorities, you understand.

First of all, I would like to mention to all my loyal art clients worldwide that I will be increasing my fees as of March 2, 2009. The rate for custom ACEO paintings will increase from $20 to $25 for a single-subject ACEO (2.5"x3.5") or 3"x3" square painting.

I will, of course, continue to offer specials from time to time when time allows.

Second, I'm excited about my Friday Morning Meeting. I have arranged to visit the RM Classic Car Exhibit in Blenheim, Ontario for the purpose of taking reference photos for a series of Classic Car paintings I am planning. I've also purchased photos from CMG, the company that handles Marilyn Monroe licensing, & acquired permission to use them as artistic reference. The photos I purchased include Ms. Monroe in a classic car...it will all tie together quite smartly I think.

Ooops I'm dripping pink onto the keyboard. Must be off, but I have a new ACEO commission to share with you that I enjoyed painting from last Saturday's SNS (Saturday Night Special).

Register on ArtFire.com

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Christy, just wanted to let you know I featured you as my Sunday Evening Shopping Spree subject today! Kelly

Marsha Robinett said...

Christy,
Thanks for sharing. I love watching a piece develope...great instructions on 'seeing' and 'fixing'.

Christy DeKoning said...

Kelly, thank you !!!

Marsha, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I always find your blog posts very informative and helpful.