Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Baby Penguin Mug at Zazzle


After receiving my ACEO sized business cards from Zazzle in - get this - 5 days cross border and everything, I decided to start adding some items in my Zazzle Gallery.

Shown here is my popular baby penguin on a mug. Shipping is still available for Christmas, and if your order is $45 or more, shipping is only $1.00 (USA).

It's a work-in-progress so I'll let you all know how it goes. Obviously I should have done this BEFORE the holidays, but nevertheless better late than never!

6 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

It's adorable! If my kids see this, they are both going to want one. Happy Holidays, Christy!

High On Craft said...

That really is adorable! Zazzle huh? I'm going to have to check that out. Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's wonderful to meet another Canadian etsian. You should check out the Canadian BNR thread in the forums. Lots of really nice sellers to chat with and buy from!

Jaidyn said...

So sweet.!! Looking forward to see your Zazzle gallery.

Zazzle Lover said...

My 5 year old daughter loves this. She asked me order one. But she wanted penguin all around the cup!

Christy DeKoning said...

Hi Zazzle Lover - I can easily customize it to have the penguins all over.

Christy DeKoning said...

Here is a link to the same mug with penguins "all over":
PENGUINS ON PARADE MUG"