Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Stocking Stuffers

I am bubbling with excitement over my new shop items - Pocket Mirrors!


yes, I had the lovely AmyLynn at KittyCrossBones make some mirrors for me featuring some of my bestselling prints. Kitty here thinks they are perfect for whisker touch-ups throughout the day (that pesky left whisker has a mind of its own) and would love one in her stocking this Christmas.

And check out how crystal clear the reflection is - it's a REAL glass mirror, no chintzy plastic stuff around here:
At only $5.00 each, they make perfect Stocking Stuffers - here is the complete lineup featuring Calico Kitten on Pillow, Warm & Happy (penguin), Lovecats, Astrid and DoubleDecker.


4 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

OMG...LOVE them...may pick up a few...excellent idea...left a response to your wonderful comment on 'Comfort and Ceramics'...wasn't sure if you read it...let's keep the discussion going...hugs...

ps. the banner looks great!!!

Deb DiSalvo said...

Christy-
LOVE them! I just had kittycrossbones make up some mirrors for me of my halloween fused glass pendants that I am giving out to my nieces and nephews for Halloween! She does awesome work - you're right - they will make great stocking stuffers! LOVE the new look of your blog!
Cheers,
Deb

twiddlestix said...

What a great idea! I love them!

Christy DeKoning said...

Amy, thanks for the positive vibes. I went back to the comfort posting and saw your reply, thank you :-)

Deb - doesn't AmyLynn do a great job? I love working with her. I hope you post photos of your mirrors on your blog I'd love to see them.

Heather, thanks - aren't they fun? The quality is amazing. I was a bit worried that they might be cheap looking but not a chance.