Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

New ACEO paintings on eBay

"Savannah" - listed here on eBay
search "christy*art"

"Juno" - listed here on eBay

Every once in a while I list a couple original paintings on eBay. Sometimes they sell for a great price (for me), and other times they end up going for the starting price.

I like to do this for the main purpose of attracting new customers. When I mail out the painting that was sold at auction, I include my Etsy store info and my blog address. This has worked out great for me in the past and I hope it will continue to be a good marketing technique.

So if you are in the market for a Christy DeKoning original ACEO at a bargain basement price, this is where you just might nab one - the bidding starts at only $1.99!

Good luck!

3 comments:

Ralph said...

Hi Christy,

These watercolors are absolutely wonderful. I love the overall design and choice of colors.

Best of luck with selling your work on ebay...

Amy Lilley Designs said...

another big, long awwwww....I'm still here in MYC w/ Mom and have been watching Animal Planet non-stop...best thing on TV...lots of nail biters and happy endings!!! Great idea, selling on Ebay!

Christy DeKoning said...

Ralph, thank you for visiting - it's always nice to see new faces on my blog.

I rarely have a lot of luck with actual "selling" on eBay - it's very hit and miss, but usually I find it a successful marketing endeavour.

Amy, Animal Planet rocks :-) So glad to read your mom is doing better. What a blessing!