Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dog Musings


Because I don't have any dogs of my own, I'm always looking for new photo resources. There are only so many dogs that walk past my house!

As a result, sometimes I take a basic dog face and make my own design changes...like this Weimaraner that frequents our neighbourhood. Not sure what breed it is now, but he looks like a soulful poet, so I've named him Baird.

Counting down to my Etsy sale ... all ORIGINAL ACEO paintings will be one low price ...

Stay tuned for tomorrow's new painting.

4 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

a very long awwwwwww...so, so sweet...who's a good puppy...oh gosh, I'm such a softie....

who wouda thunk it?? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
who wouda thunk it?? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy DeKoning said...

he does have that kind of face, doesn't he?