Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

DELICIOUS!!!


Cotton Candy Whipped Clean Foaming Body Wash 8oz
$6 at GoodonyaToo.etsy.com

(can you smell it?)

This just came in the mail today and I'm so excited about it.

I know it's crazy - but I swear if you were here right now, and could SMELL this stuff....you'd think that HEAVEN has got to smell like this. It's better than Cotton Candy. I don't know how to describe it, but it's amazing. You have just got to order some for yourself from Goodonya Too's Etsy shop.

Art in a Jar. Enough said.

5 comments:

Kim said...

it looks soooo delicious Christy!!!

love the ballerina...red shoes was a favourite of mine too...
who did you learn with in Sydney??

Christy DeKoning said...

Hi Kim - thank you!

I lived on the Sunshine Coast before I moved to Sydney at age 15, which was when I finally gave up ballet in favour of pain-free legs (shin splints did me in unfortunately). I had been teaching ballet and tap after school in Coolum until then but I was MUCH too young to be teaching when I would have rather been dancing, so...no more for me. It was a great youth experience though, 12 years in all, and I thank Ballet for giving me self-confidence and good posture.

twiddlestix said...

It looks fantastic! Wow!

twiddlestix said...

I forgot to mention...

I nominated you for the "I Love Your Blog" award...see my latest post for details!

katelynjane said...

oh cool! I've always wondered if those items are as good as they look! It's great to hear first hand that they're yummy!