Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

ACEO SALE ALL WEEKEND!


Okay, I know it's Friday but I don't have anything Vintage to share this week - except for the news that my Vintage Red Shoes painting sold this week (yay)

So on to the good news: the sale in my Etsy store starts tonight at 5pm.

ALL ACEO'S WILL BE $9.99 EACH!

I'll be adding more and more original paintings as the weekend goes on.

And on a final note, I've reworked "Pascha" after looking at him for a while and not being satisfied. I added ink detail and more shadows, incorporating the moss green from Pascha's eyes into the rest of the piece. I'm much happier with him now.

2 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Kitty is very solemn...as I am tonight...my Mom is in the hospital in NYC w/ pneumonia...she's very frail...lots of family and friends there and she's getting excellent care...it's after she gets home that concerns me...that's when I'll probably go in...always something..

Marsha Robinett said...

Christy,
I really enjoy your cats...they're beautifully done. Best of luck on your etsy sale this weekend. I hope you will let us know how it went.