Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Small Towns ACEO series of prints and a book in the mail!

I'm just bubbling over with excitement this week!

First of all, I dropped off my painting "Diversity" at the University of Guelph Ridgetown campus yesterday, and was awed by all the amazing artw0rk being displayed. The show opens on Saturday night for a private viewing - I'll be there to answer any questions, and I'll also be able to ask the jurors questions of my own before the show opens. In celebrating Small Town Living, I'm offering prints of the four paintings from my Small Town Series in my Etsy store.

DiversityThe Clock TowerSunday Morning and Bringing the Outside In are now available in ACEO and 5x7 sizes.

My second bit of good news came in the mail today - The Handbook to Handmade Vol 6 is finally here! Yay!

2 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

so cute you are...great pic of you and the book...it's exciting isn't it...so many gifted artists...really takes my breath away!!!

Christy DeKoning said...

thanks Amy - that's my ever-handy "photo booth" app on my iMac. Love it! Hands free instant photos :-)