Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A new website, portraits on the way, and a cool photoshop tutorial!


The sun is out and it is too nice a day to be inside - I'll share some new portraits with you later tonight, but here's one to get us started - a 5x7 completed a couple weeks ago.

In other news...

I've moved my official website over to Boundless Gallery! I still have to upload a whole lot of images, but I'll get on that when the sun isn't shining. Check it out and please leave your feedback!

www.christydekoning.com


Now I can keep it somewhat updated and relevant. In the meantime, I found this incredible Photoshop tutorial over at Devotion Graphics today. It shows how to create a photo-realistic painting in Photoshop. Very very cool!

4 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Hey Christy...beautiful web site...LOVE being able to see your Kitty SO BIG...FABULOUS...hope that you are enjoying Father's Day commissions BEHIND you and happily moving on to the next thing...still missing all you gals!

Kim said...

what a delightful portrait Christy..
the expression and features..perfect !!

Christy DeKoning said...

Amy, thank you - I miss you too. Summer is here and it's harder and harder to stay inside.

Kim, thank you! this was just a small portrait, 5x7 but a lot of fun. What a cutie, eh?

egi said...

i love this pic very much..
please visit my blog at http://poptaste.com