Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

ACEO art cards, life on the farm, faeries, cats and Etsy!

I've had a busy weekend. I had a sheet of ACEOs printed on Friday, and I managed to list all the prints by Sunday night. I also completed 3 new cat paintings, 1 new butterfly and 2 more faeries (my pink faerie sold!) And if that wasn't enough, I finally finished the last of my Father's Day commissions, which I will post here on my blog after the big dad day.

In the meantime, I haven't been posting all my ACEOs so I thought it might be fun to share an Etsy Mini with you! I have 4x6 mats in my shop now, perfectly cut to feature ACEO artwork (2.5 x 3.5 inches)


Etsy
Buy Handmade
christydekoning


What's next?

I'm off to paint some farm scenes to represent rural living in Ontario. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

twiddlestix said...

Christy, I love the dog the best! ;) These all look great (as usual!) and I'm looking forward to seeing your new farm paintings!

Christy DeKoning said...

hey....I'm thinking you're biased because you own the original dog lol...but thank you :-)