Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

VOTE FOR CHRISTY! at Laketrees.blogspot.com

Hey all - a bit of blatant self-promotion here...

I've entered my latest cat portrait, Empathy, in Kim's art contest over at Laketrees. It's a great blog (ranked #1 women's blog in Australia this year!)

I'm inviting all my loyal readers, fans, critiques, blogoholics and random stumblers to please head on over and vote for me. It's really easy - no registration required. Just scroll through the sidebar list and vote for #12 (me!) This is the photo you are voting for:


(thank you, grovel grovel) the link again, in case you missed it several times above, is here

one more time...I'm #12 on the list

10 comments:

ClinkscalesArts said...

This is a beautiful watercolor - I voted for you. :)

Kim said...

haha Christy
great promo :)
you are doing very very well in the poll...:)
I've also added your blog to new listings in the latest update of the 101 Top Artist's Blogs too...
cheers Kim

Christy DeKoning said...

Clinkscales, thank you so much. I love your cherry earrings in your etsy store

Christy DeKoning said...

Hi Kim! What great artists you've got on display right now. I'm so honored to be with them :-)

Thanks for dropping by & adding me to your list.

Leslie said...

hey there, thanks for leaving the kind words on my blog. You cat is adorable! i voted for ya.

noelevz said...

great work! I joined too. :) goodluck in the contest! :)

Christy DeKoning said...

Thanks Noel - I was on your blog earlier today but of course you know that your comments are closed :-)

So thanks for commenting here!
Good luck to you too
Christy

Christy DeKoning said...

Leslie, thanks for stopping by - I appreciate the vote!

Karen Faulkner said...

voted for you!

Tink said...

I'm too late to vote, but wanted to let you know that I absdolutely love this watercolour!