Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Treasures!! Paintings of cats and kittens hit the Etsy ACEO Treasuries


TREASURES!!!

As most of my readers know, I sell most of my original artwork on Etsy.com. One of the unique features is The Treasury: a member-curated gallery of short-lived lists of 12 hand-picked items each. Members can feature their favorite items, items selected on a theme, or just whoever they like. The Treasury is not intended for self-promotion, but instead to acknowledge and share the many cool things for sale on Etsy. Admin often chooses an exceptional Treasury list to promote to the the homepage hand-picked items (this has yet to happen to me, but I won't give up hope!!!)

But even though I've yet to make it to the front page, I'm honored and delighted to say that today my cats, kittens and mermaids are featured in 6 Treasuries! If you have time, take a look at some of the wonderful ACEO artists in these collections:

"win it" by Snitterdog

"a bounty of beauty" by LazyHawk

"a bounty of gems" by LDPhotography (I'm featured twice in this one!)

"challenging creations" by Kae1Supplies (twice again :-)

"aceo bounty of beauties" by CraftdsCreations

"AAA" (all about?)" by Kae1Crafts

and "ACEO BOUNTY", my favorite - I'm not in this but take a look at the gorgeous colors!


Have a visit and please leave your comments!

5 comments:

Amy Lilley Designs said...

Hey You..congrats on all the treasuries...that MUST be a record!!!
The kitties look so good all snuggly and close..even so small!!!

twiddlestix said...

Harumph...no wonder the rest of us aren't included, no room! Just kidding and congratulations! You deserve to be in lots of treasuries. Love your kitties by the way!

Christy DeKoning said...

amy - thank you - I checked out your interview today and really enjoyed it.

Twiddlestix - ha ha ha...if i EVER manage to nab a treasury, you'll be all over it! I got your cards today and they are PERFECT. thanks :-)

Karen Faulkner said...

Congrats! The Jessie James watercolor ACEO is my personal favorite!

lin said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,ut聊天室,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網