Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

More Coffee & Tea by my fellow Esty artists

First of all, thank you EVERYONE for voting for me. There are still 3 days left to vote, and if you haven't yet, please visit Laketrees.blogspot.com and vote for my Cat Painting, #12 in the sidebar.


I've posted before about my love of coffee and tea, but there's no reason why I can't blog to my heart's content about it whenever I want. So considering that I don't blog, paint or do much of anything without a hot cuppa beside me, here without further ado are my current favourite bits of cafe art from my Etsy friends:


From Karen Faulkner, another gorgeous watercolor. I just love how fluid & unstructured Karen's art is:
************

From Always Amy, the cutest little ring I've ever seen:

**************

This charming teapot charm from Juicie Julz:

**************

and last, from Slugwork: Green Tea Frog Print. What a fun play on words:

*******************

So if you're feeling like a little tea or coffee, just jump on over to Etsy and start shopping!

( just remember to vote for me first :-)


7 comments:

Leslie said...

hey! these are great! How*s the cat vote coming along?

Christy DeKoning said...

Thanks Leslie!
The voting is wonderful - so much support! I'm in second place, but there is a big gap between me and the leader (mr. pain-in-the-eye LOL)

Karen Faulkner said...

Thanks for posting my watercolor! the other items are lovely. Beautiful teapot charm!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

WONDERFUL Etsy finds...brought a smile...still voting
:)

Terry Banderas said...

I did not realize you are a lover of coffee. I am too. My first two cups in the early morning are the best. So you can appreciate my "Mugs" image and comments on my blog.

Christy DeKoning said...

Karen, you know I love your coffee paintings - so beautiful!

Amy, thank you for voting I appreciate it!

Terry, I featured your mugs on my blog a few weeks (or maybe months) back - they are so cool, I love them!

doudy said...

Hello, I really adlire your work very delicate and yet strong!!! your cat painting on laketrees is great.