Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kittens in watercolor, ACEO format

I've been a little MIA from the blogosphere for the last few days, mostly because I'm working on a new series of ACEO kittens. They all feature this lovely cushion (I have so much fun painting the pillow detail) and I've had good sales from this series so far too. All in all, I've been very busy but very happy.

I also sold MY FIRST PRINT!!!

Yes, it's true...I've never sold a print before this week. I was so happy to send my JPG off to the local print shop yesterday and then pick up a lovely set of 9 ACEO prints today. The color is wonderful, and the cardstock is just the right weight. So now I need to sell at least 8 more !!!

You've seen it before, but this was the BIG seller:
Prints of these kittens are only $5.00 each, and they are all shiny new and ready to go from my Etsy store.

4 comments:

ClinkscalesArts said...

Your kittens are precious! Best of luck with the series.

twiddlestix said...

Congratulations Christy! This pillow is so fun, and the kitty adorable!

Marsha Robinett said...

Beautiful work Christy...congratulations on your sale. I've enjoyed each piece of this series and can see why it has been popular.

Karen Faulkner said...

So sweet, this reminds me of a favorite aunt of mine and the kitties that are always found snoozing on her comfy handmade quilts.