Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Custom Labels, Stamps, and a Sale on Too!

I'm in sweet paper rubber stamp heaven and I'm drowning with choices...help!!!

I decided after packaging off an ACEO today that what I REALLY need are some wonderful little labels. I take pride in spiffy packaging, and anyways I've run out of the free stickers that came with my Moo order.

I started out browsing and found Weakness - lovely little round flower purse labels that would make a nice impression.

BUT WAIT...there's more!

I then stumbled into the wonders of Sweet Papery and let me tell you my knees would have buckled if I hadn't been sitting down. So now I have to choose. Just one label. Maybe a rubber stamp...

Help!

In other news, I'm having a SALE this weekend at my Etsy store and I'd love it if you popped in for a small work of art. I've slashed the last of my current ACEO work down to $5 just for the long weekend. The Angel listed here is on sale too - but hurry, they are selling out fast!

2 comments:

twiddlestix said...

I like the second one the best Christy! I need to get one of these too. BTW, just wanted to say congratulations on all the recent sales! You've been one busy woman!

Christy DeKoning said...

thanks Heather - aren't they gorgeous?