Pages

Friday, April 11, 2008

Pedoodles Baby and Toddler Shoes


Okay, this is a TOTALLY unrelated posting today. So if you've arrived here eager to see what new art tidbit I have for you, well I suggest you swallow your disappointment and read on anyway (hee hee)

What you may not know is that I have a little store called
Cutie Patootee that features fun & funky baby shoes. Really, it's one of those things that requires very little advertising because whenever anyone sees my son in his groovy "Retro Tennies", I am invariably asked "cool shoes - where'd you get them?" at which point I hand over my biz card and it's a done deal.

However, a lot has been going on lately, especially with my ever-expanding art portfolio, and I'm running out of places to stash things. Somethings got to give, and I don't want to order any more shoes!!!


So I have about 30 pairs of shoes left, and they are ALL ON SALE FOR $20 A PAIR! These shoes have flexible rubber soles, all leather uppers and are extremely fashionable.

If you ordered them direct from Pedoodles.com they'd cost $34 a pair.


Got cute little guys or gals under age 5? Please check out
www.CutiePatootee.com before they are all gone - no backorders, when they are gone, they're history.


2 comments:

twiddlestix said...

Who knew? How do you keep it all together? Wow! The shoes are super cute...wish I had a little one to buy for!

Christy DeKoning said...

It's all an act. I'm actually starting to fray at the seams, but once my shoe store is closed I will be in tip top shape once more :-)