Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Handbook to Handmade Vol. 6 is in the works!

I had the hardest time picking out 4 photos for the Handbook to Handmade, vol 6 - published by Timothy Adam Designs. My deadline is tonight at midnight, and I've sent off these photos. The deal is done (however, if someone out there really feels I've made a grave error and should submit a different photo, please tell me BEFORE midnight, and don't rub my face in it tomorrow)

There are so many talented artists being featured, it will be a wonderful coffee table book to share with friends.

4 comments:

twiddlestix said...

I'm sure it was really hard to choose! I'm so partial to that little boy with the green background...but that is totally me! I love your choices, and am so happy for you!

katelynjane said...

I think you've made the BEST choices!! These are the ones I would have picked out of your work too (:

Deb DiSalvo said...

Great choices Christy! I know, that's the hardest part - you're going to LOVE the book!
Cheers, Deb

Amy Lilley Designs said...

hey Christy...just saw this post....ANYTHING that you submitted to Tim would be wonderful...I'm a fan..like Deb said, you're going to love, love, love the book!!!