Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Etsy Handbook to Handmade, Vol 6

Last month I pre-registered to hold my spot in the Handbook to Handmade, Vol. 6. It's getting close to go-time and I'm so excited! I have to pick out 3 or 4 images to include in the book and that is the hardest part for me. I'm getting a lot of feedback from fellow artists over at ArtWanted.com but if anyone has some advice, please let me know. Because I specialize in commissioned portraits, I can really use any pic I like - it doesn't have to be for sale right now. This gorgeous coffee table book is designed by Timothy Adam Designs and features artists from around the globe. I'd love to take mine to our local coffee shop, but of course then I might have to order 2 ...hmmm

Here is just a small sampling of the wonderful artists being featured:

jewelry and photos... Amy Lilley Designs


pins, buttons, stationery, dolls...
Micasita


Silver, Gold, Metal, Glass, Resin, Fiber...
Autumn Leaves Jewelry


Metal fabrication ...
Jane Deaux


Bots & Beads, Snugbugs and more...
Mischtook


And of course,
me!
(well, that's not really me, but it's the very best part of me)




5 comments:

just for you said...

great post!!!

the list of artists is awesome!

Mischtook said...

You are Wonderful!

Your baby pictures are out of this world, I love the style of it.

The other shops you listed are also very, very neat and interesting!!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

I tied to leave a comment last night but my brain had ceaed to function...soooooo beautiful..great job...I'll be posting tomorrow!!!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

that is, I tried and my brain ceased...seems like my key pad is stuck too!!!

twiddlestix said...

Awesome! I'm so excited for you Christy!