Pages

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My First Blogging Award!

Hi all - it's been a busy day here for me so I'll keep this quick for now.

I want to thank the great community over at Fuel My Blog for honoring me with "Blog of the Day" yesterday. I'm still up there today, for anyone that wants to check it out. I love browsing all the great blogs at FMB - you can hover over images of different blogs from all over the world. Pick a genre, and sit down with a cup of tea.

I also want to take the time to thank my great friends over at Etsy, a wonderful & colourful community I'm so happy to be a part of. I've yet to make my own Etsy Treasury, but I can tell you that when I do it will feature some great finds.

Personal favourites right now include this great little "kitty bag" from Katelynjane - I would feel so funky carrying Goldfish Crackers around in this spotted number.

I am trying to always have a great supply of different greeting cards on hand. Thanks to Twiddlestix my collection is that much better...this sage green and pink birthday card is next on my wish list! I love her little bird logo, too.

Once Blogger resolves this photo upload issue for good, I will be back in the swing of things. Until then, here's a little Penguin to get you through the day.

3 comments:

katelynjane said...

Thanks for the wave! And congrats on being Blog of the Day!

Jennifer-Ancientgamecupboard said...

What a sweet little penguin~ I'm adding your shop to my etsy list tonight :)

~Jennifer

Christy DeKoning said...

Thanks Jennifer! It's a little design from last year but I'm going to put him on greeting cards one day soon.